DC Computers is the official Lenovo Distributer for Caledon and surrounding areas.
LENOVO OFFERS 3 YEAR ONSITE WARRANTY!!
See Store for Details…
Click the images below to view brochures, and videos for stress tests and quality controls.
Our Off Lease units offer the legendary quality of a Lenovo computer but without the required budget. Units start at $399 (stock permitting).
We feel that Lenovo computers are the best on the market. Go to our Lenovo page and you will see videos of stress tests, specs, and performance.
Our standard is to put in solid state hard drives ( SSHD ) in all of our Desktops, Laptops and All-in-one computers. These hard drives double the speed of the computer and last the life of the computer thus giving better protection for your files.
All of these computers can be purchased new or “Off-Lease” and we believe the best deals are by far the Off Lease computers.
Manufacturers, usually produce lower grade products specifically for sale to Big Box stores. After markup, a typical laptop would then retail at $500. Lenovo “Off Lease” products are a higher grade, better quality for corporate use. We give them a once over, confirm pristine standards, and retail them at $599. Overall, you will receive a much better quality, faster computer.
Big Box Versus Off Lease
- Lenovo boots into Windows and gets into Google in 15 seconds. Our research indicates the big box store brand new laptop takes almost 2 minutes.
- With every month that passes, the big box store laptop will slow down however, the Lenovo SSHD won’t slow down
- Lenovo laptops can be hit, knocked, have water spilled on them (within reason of course) and still perform. The big box laptops would be defective if any of this happened at all
- After 5 years the hinges, keyboard, screen, hard drive, power connector jack on the Lenovo are still reliable and functioning. Our research indicates that this is not comparable to a big box store laptop
- For just a little more your Lenovo laptop will not need the expensive repairs of a $500 big box store laptop, and the warranties are almost the same. A warranty applies to our products and you deal with us directly, not a 3rd party for support.