There are lots of new devices these days. They all have an option to go online and provide you with cool features and information.
How do you get them online
The ways that most know are the old fashioned way of running a network cable throughout the house, or using a wireless network card..
Running network cable is not fun and looks ugly. Wireless networking is not as fast as a network cable so you may need more speed, and you may not be able to get the wireless signal to the place you need it to go.
Your next option… POWER LINE..
What is POWER LINE ?? It will be your new best friend for networking. It’s easy and can be done faster than running network cables and setting up a wireless system.
Here’s how it works…
1. Next to your router or modem just plug the Power Line little block (about the size of your cell phone) into a spot on your power bar or wall outlet.
2. Plug in a small 3FT network cable from the router or modem into this block.
3. Now this will put the internet connection on all of the electrical wires in your home or business.
4. To tap into this connection, let’s say at the other end of your home, just plug in a second Power Line block into an electrical wall outlet, let say right behind the new TV you just bought.
5. Plug in a small 3FT network cable from your new TV into this little block. Your TV is now connected to the internet, and you can now download Netflix..
Power Line products are easy to use, just plug in and go.
All you need is to plug one Power Line close to the router or modem, and plug a network cable into it from the router or modem into the Power Line. Now any other place you want to plug in another Power Line, just go ahead and do it.
Power Lines can also fix dead spots for wireless areas in your home or business. If your router cannot push the wireless signals to where you want them to go, plug the first Power Line into the router. Now you can use a WIFI Power Line in any other spot in your home or business, just plug it into the wall and you will now get a strong wireless signal from it. You can plug in two, three or more WIFI Power Lines to completely cover the home or business.
One of our customers just renovated the kitchen and had a bad wireless signal in that room. They are now using the WIFI Power Line product in the kitchen and have no more problems at all with the wireless connections. Here is the best part, when they want to go out on the deck, they just unplug it from the wall in the kitchen and plug it outside on the deck and now they have a strong WIFI signal by the pool.
This works great for any computer, laptop, cell phone, new TV’s or other devices that need to get online. You can either plug it into a Power Line with a short 3FT network cable or connect with a WIFI wireless Power Line.
We have been using them for a few years now for homes and business. They are reliable and they work great. If you have any questions about these products or need help to install them please call or email us, we would be happy to help.